Make An Online Contribution
Thank you for your financial support of Christian Life Center. Every seed that you sow is used to fulfill our mission of "Leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. Our desire is to honor the Lord with the “firstfruits” of all our labor (Proverbs 3:9).
For questions concerning your online transactions, giving statements, or commitments, or for general questions concerning online giving please contact Pastor Matt Goodman, Director of Administration.
Christian Life Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Common Questions about Christian Life Center Online Giving
What is Online Giving and what are it's benefits?
In todays society it is common for people to have money transferred automaticly from their bank accounts to pay bills and expenses. Online Giving provides the same convenience for those who consistently give to Christian Life Center. This is simply an additional method to submit your regular tithe or even one-time gifts.
Can I give a onetime gift?
Absolutely! Select from the Designation dropdown field to select how you would like your contribution to be allocated, Tithe, Offering, Building Fund, etc.
Is there any extra fees associated with online giving?
There are no fees for you the giver, but the church is charged a rate of 2.2% + $.30 for each transaction. The church absorbs that cost to give you the convenience and ease of using online giving.
Why do we use PayPal?
We choose paypal to process our online contributions because:
- It is safe and secure. All transactions occure on PayPal's servers and not ours.
- PayPal is easy to use.
- It is a highly cost efficient for Non-Profits. Paypal only charges a single small rate for each transaction. Credit card processors can charge multiple extra fees.
- With PayPal, you can pay with a Credit Card, Bank Card, or Bank Draft.
I would like to cancel my reccuring gift, how do I do that?
Not a problem, cancelling is easy to do. Just follow these steps.
- Login to your Paypal Account.
- Click "History" subtab
- Show only “Subscription” and click Details to view your subscription details.
- At the bottom of the page, Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- On the next page, you will be asked to confirm the cancellation. Click the “Cancel Subscription” again to complete the cancellation.
- You are done!